Review ASCASO DREAM espresso machine meadow green
Simple to Use Controls – Flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler. Two more professional grade rocker switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right). A series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk. Temperature Gauge – The front mounted temperature gauge monitors the temperature of the boiler in both coffee mode and steam mode. read in Celsius. Frothing Tip for Perfect Foam – Like magic, the wand will make perfect foam. In an instant, the steam wand converts the milk in your 12 or 20 oz. frothing pitcher to lovely foam for lattes and cappuccinos. Mounted on a swivel joint, the stainless steel steam wand conveniently swings aside and clean up is a snap. When frothing milk with this machine, please make sure to have the little hole in the frothing adapter positioned at the top level of the milk. Doing it this way will help aerate the milk froth. Quality Brewing Group – The grouphead is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso’s commercial espresso machines, the Dream UP group head evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction. Three way solenoid valve – As soon as the coffee switch is turned off, the three way solenoid valve relieves the pressure built up in the grouphead. The pressurized water is reverted to the water reservoir, and this feature allows back-to-back espresso extractions without having to wait for the portafilter handle to lose pressure by itself.
- Simple to Use Controls – Flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler. Two more professional grade rocker switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right). A series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk.
- Quality Brewing Group – The grouphead is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso’s commercial espresso machines, the Dream UP group head evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction.
- Three way solenoid valve – As soon as the coffee switch is turned off, the three way solenoid valve relieves the pressure built up in the grouphead. The pressurized water is reverted to the water reservoir, and this feature allows back-to-back espresso extractions without having to wait for the portafilter handle to lose pressure by itself.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets – Keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the Dream UP uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle. The same coffee holder is used for ground coffee and espresso pods. Single shot and double shot 57 mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets are included for ground coffee, and there is a pod basket for single dose ESE pods. The double shot size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee.
- 48 oz. Water Tank – The removable water reservoir, equipped with a water level indicator, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet. The water reservoir is located in the lower section of the machine right behind the grouphead, and the water reservoir can be removed from the right hand side – just behind the steam wand. 16 BAR Water Pump – The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure to extract the best of what your coffee has to offer. Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater – The Dream UP has a polished stainless steel drip pan and chrome plated steel cup try, both easy to remove and clean. A unique scratch resistant cup-warming surface on the top of the machine lets you keep your espresso cups warm so your freshly brewed espresso does not cool too quickly once it hits the cup. Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock – After years of testing, the aluminum thermoblock with internal stainless steel lining of the water passage ways work remarkably well. Construction with Longevity In Mind – The Dream UP body is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum for extra long life. The aluminum is then finished in a chip resistant enamel paint. Unlike most espresso machines in this class that are made of steel, the Dream UP will not rust thanks to the aluminum body. All of components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance.
Best espresso machines
- Self priming system machine meaning it is always ready for use
- Cappuccino system means it mixes steam, air and milk producing a rich creamy forth
- Cup shelf
- Adjustable steam emission
- Filter holder with crema device
- 800 Watt espresso and cappuccino machine with 4-cup carafe capacity (240ml)
- 3.5 bar working pressure for rich taste coffee. With frothing function for making cappuccino
- Safety boiler cap with built-in valve, release pressure automatically system, aluminum alloy filter holder with protective thumb guard for safe use
- Single knob for function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off, easy control with indicator light
- Stainless steel decoration, removable & washable drip tray for easy cleaning, carefe with water leve gauge, functional spoon and 0.02 inch stainless steel filter
- Easy to use - fully automatic drink preparation with a press of a button
- Enjoy more than 35 drinks varieties from famous brands
- No heat up time after switch-on; ready to start your drink instantly
- Compact design to fit the smallest of spaces
- Easy cleaning; automatic cleaning and descaling program and dishwasher proof parts
- Compact, solid, hand-powered portable coffee machine for perfect espresso on the go
- Simple to fill and operate
- Built-in espresso cup and scoop
- Holds up to 7g of coffee; Water capacity of 70ml ; 8 bar pressure
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 7cm x 6 cm; Weight: 360 grams; Materials: PBT, PP and stainless steel. 100% BPA free
- MPL Home Ltd
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability, resulting in balanced flavours in the cup
- Hot Water function dispenses hot water from the steam wand spout for Americanos and pre-heating cups
- Integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature
- Low pressure pre infusion gradually increases to provide an even extraction
- Easily adjustable steam wand for texturing milk
- An evolution of the original Moka Express model created in 1933
- Exclusive and easy-to-clean safety inspection value patented by Bialetti
- Personalised coffee as the blend quantity and quality can be selected directly in the filter - makes 5-6 cups of espresso coffee
- Made in Italy with food grade aluminium and heat resistant nylon
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 16.3 x 11.4. Hand wash only
- Create coffee house standard drinks in your own kitchen - makes espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, mochas and hot chocolate
- Powerful 15 bar pump pressure produces a delicious cream and a stronger, more flavourful coffee. Built in cup warming plate ensures drinks stay at the perfect temperature
- Can accommodate two espresso cups at once or one full size cappuccino cup. Steaming feature with steam control dial and steam wand produces perfectly frothy milk.
- Features detachable drip tray and removable 1.5L water tank. Comes complete with free coffee measuring scoop. Dishwasher safe parts
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
- 15 bar automatic pressure regulation
- Thermoblock heating system - no preheating
- Mechanical lever to select hot or cold beverages
- Removable water reservoir (0.6L))
- Auto standby mode after 5 minutes
- Thermoblock heating system - ready to use in 40 seconds
- 15 bar professional pressure
- De'Longhi patented Automatic Cappuccino system
- Can use either ground coffee or ESE pods
- Comes with a standard 2 year manufacturer's warranty
espressomachinessale.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk.Last update on 2017-01-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API